Integration with Amazon S3
Amazon S3 is an object storage service that stores data as objects within buckets. An object is a file and any metadata that describes the file. A bucket is a container for objects. You can use Amazon S3 to store and retrieve any amount of data at any time, from anywhere.
This new integration between Titan and Amazon S3 lets you upload documents generated and submitted in Titan Flow to your Amazon S3 storage, allowing you to manage your files in one place and save your Salesforce storage.
Using Amazon S3 integration, you will be able to do the following:
- select the folder path on your Amazon S3 where the files will be stored with a static or dynamic path.
- select the files you want to upload. You can upload single or multiple files.
- get the URL from your stored files in Amazon S3. You will then be able to save it to Salesforce, send it by email, and do many other actions on your Titan Flow.
The file URL can be saved in Salesforce. The document itself will be stored in Amazon S3.
- The file URL can be saved in Salesforce. The document itself will be stored in Amazon S3.
- You must have configured the document generation templates to be uploaded on your Titan Flow project. Refer to Create a custom variable.
Authenticate Amazon S3
- Click on Settings.
- Click on the Authenticate button next to Amazon S3.
- Add the following mandatory fields:
- Access Key
- Secret Key
- Click on the Apply button.
Amazon S3 is authenticated.
Click on one of the links to learn more: