Integration with Microsoft OneDrive
OneDrive is the Microsoft cloud service that connects you to all your files. It lets you store and protect your files, share them with others, and get to them from anywhere on all your devices.
This new integration between Titan and OneDrive lets you upload documents generated and submitted in Titan Flow to your OneDrive storage, allowing you to manage your files in one place and save your Salesforce storage.
Using OneDrive integration, you will be able to do the following:
- select the folder path on your OneDrive where the files will be stored with a static or dynamic path.
- select the files you want to upload. You can upload single or multiple files.
- get the URL from your stored files in OneDrive. You will then be able to save it to Salesforce, send it by email, and do many other actions on your Titan Flow.
The file URL can be saved in Salesforce. The document itself will be stored in OneDrive.
- You must authenticate your OneDrive. Refer to Authenticate OneDrive
You must have generated documents that can be uploaded. Refer to Generate documents to upload.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on the Authenticate button next to Microsoft 365. A Microsoft Sign in screen opens.
- Log in with your Microsoft credentials.
- Click on the Next button.
- Enter your password.
- Click on the Sign in button.
Microsoft 365 is now authenticated.
Click on one of the links to learn more: