Welcome to the “Titan”. A platform that is owned and managed by FormLogic LTD.
Use, entry, and connection to the website, constitutes approval that you have read and given your consent to be subject to this agreement and for any notice presented through the website.
You hereby represent and warrant that you are qualified and competent to engage in this Agreement, and insofar as to the extent that you engage in this Agreement, you hereby represent that you are at least 18 years old. If you do not agree to the aforementioned, you are not permitted to use the website services.
- Titan website: The Titan website and/or its employees, representatives, management of the website and/or anyone acting on behalf of the Website.
- The “Users”: Anyone who has an account that allows him to create new forms and make changes in them. Users are forbidden from sharing their login details with anyone else.
- The “Collaborator”: a User may add Collaborators according to his license specifications. Account Collaborators may only create / edit/view / delete Titan data belonging to the organization handled by this account. They cannot edit or create forms. A Collaborator can only be a direct employee of the same organization.
- The “Use”, the “Service”: using the website’s services, purchasing the products, using databases or any other information within the framework of the website.
- The “service provider” refers to the company that provides Internet services.
- “Personal use”: use for personal or commercial needs within the organization, for your employees only.
- Nature of engagement
- In this agreement, you are engaging with Titan website, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and the website: https://Titandxp.com.
- The website allows its users to subscribe to Titan`s services, and / or using all information presented.
- Upon the registration to the service, every User will provide his personal details, such as name and e-mail address.
- The user should be aware that creating forms for several organizations/projects under one license is forbidden.
- Website’s services
- Any service and/or product, which will be offered for sale on the website, will be placed on a designated page according to the product category, where information about that service will be provided.
- Titan website and/or anyone on its behalf shall not be liable for direct, and/or indirect damage, caused by the use of the Service and/or product.
- Ownership of Intellectual Property
- All the rights and/or intellectual property published on the website are proprietary to the company and are protected according to the law, including, invoices, titles, computer code, matters, objects, characters, names, stories, dialogues, key phrases, locations, ideas, artistic presentations, animations, sound, musical creations, picture effects and sound, operation methods, customers’ lists, market segmentation, Users’ lists, graphics and information provided by the Users, etc.
- The contents presented on the website are exclusively proprietary to the Titan website.
- Titan website will not be responsible for Member’s activity, which may violate the rights of other Users or third parties.
- Titan website may take action against the inappropriate behavior when needed.
- Titan website reserves the right to delete content according to its considerations and sole discretion.
- Except for Personal use, any reproduction, copy, translation, storage in the database, broadcasting or reception in any manner whatsoever, in any electronic, optic and mechanical measures, or any other measure, unauthorized commercial use, wholly or partially, and/or create any derivative work of the contents are strictly prohibited, and constitute, inter alia, a criminal offense, civil and contractual wrongdoing and/or copyright infringement.
- You undertake to maintain copyrights and/or intellectual property and/or other rights for the website according to any law, and abstain from any damage and/or change and/or distort the contents of the website or harm any third party rights whatsoever.
- Updating the Terms of Engagement
- Titan website reserves the right to update the aforementioned terms, from time to time, according to its sole discretion, without providing any prior notice.
- Any changes will be required from the date of publication on the website.
- Limited License
- Subject to complying with the terms of this Agreement, you are granted with a license to use the website’s Services.
- The website, or anyone on its behalf, that does not undertake to maintain and/or backup any information that is entered into the website. You are solely responsible for maintaining the contents and its backups.
- It is strictly prohibited to scan/robotically operate the website or impose an unreasonable burden on its servers.
- The website, or anyone on its behalf, shall be entitled to terminate its activity at any time, and without notice, and there is no obligation to the availability of the website.
- It is your responsibility to provide the website and its users with correct information, and not to mislead, impersonate, defame, infringe privacy, or act against the law.
- Limited Liability
- Any information of the website is provided “AS IS” and we do not undertake anything with respect to its accuracy or professionality.
- Titan website is not liable for any modification, suspension, discontinuance or lack of availability of the Site in any case.
- The User, or anyone on his behalf, shall not have any demand and/or claim against Titan website with respect to any direct/ indirect damage, which was caused due to a reliance on the Service or publications.
- The website contains links to other internet sites. Nothing contained in these sites indicates the contents or reliability of the other internet sites. Titan website will not bear any liability in connection with information or services, which appear, on the other internet sites.
- The User shall be solely liable for the use of content. Titan website will not be held liable for any misuse thereof by other users and/or third party.
- The website or anyone on its behalf, shall not be liable for malfunctions caused by force majeure, cybercrime, intentional/unintentional malfunction, hostile action, war, terrorist act, natural disasters, malfunctions in credit clearing companies, and for any reason whatsoever that is not a result of the activity of the Company, in both in deed and in omission.
- Titan website is not responsible for the engagements with any service provider through the site, is not liable for the quality of the service or the contents provided by the service provider, and it has no connection with any service providers. It is clarified that Titan website is an independent entity and they are separate and independent entities.
- The user is responsible to validate and adjust all data queries and transfers between Titan`s platform and third party platforms (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP Success factors, etc).
- The user agrees to use third party integration (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP Success factors, etc) according to the Terms and Conditions specified by those third parties. Titan does not hold any liability, or assumes any responsibility, for the user implementation or usage of the third party API and therefore will not be accountable for any breach in Terms of Conditions by the user.
- You hereby authorize Titan website and / or anyone on its behalf to send advertising offers as stated in Section 30A of the Communications Law (Telecommunications and Broadcasts) of Israel. If you are not interested in receiving advertising materials, please send a notice to the website’s management in the manner specified in the Agreement.
- Within the framework of the Use, Titan website collects information from the User, including his personal details such as e-mail address and name (hereinafter: “Personal Details”).
- You hereby grant authorization to Titan website, and/or anyone on its behalf, to maintain your details in the website’s database in order to send marketing offers for Titan website and/or others.
- Titan website invests efforts to protect the Users’ Personal Details, from any unauthorized access, however, it is hereby clarified that any technological use which may naturally contain security breaches. Titan website has no obligation to you that the information cannot be breached by any criminal individuals or otherwise.
- Titan website will transfer any information it received to the competent authority according to the law, insofar as to the extent required or insofar as to the extent a duty is imposed on it according to the law.
- Selecting the “Contact Us” button followed by filling out the required user’s details (including name, email and phone number) in the relevant fields will enable the website to contact the user directly through the above details.
- Free Use
- Titanmay, at its sole discretion, offer a Subscription for a free plan (hereinafter: “Free Plan”).
- Free Plan accounts have certain limited functionality and include a “powered by Titan” logo.
- At any time and without notice, Titan reserves the right to (i) modify the terms and conditions of the Free Plan, or (ii) cancel the Free Plan.
- PCI Compliance
- If you use the website Services to accept payment card transactions, you must comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) to the extent it is applicable to your business (the “PCI Standards”).
- Titan provides tools to simplify your compliance with the PCI Standards, but you must ensure that your business is compliant and the specific steps you will need to take to comply with the PCI Standards will depend on your implementation of the website`s Services.
- Titan is responsible for the security of Cardholder Data that is collected, transmitted, stored, or processed by us when you purchase a subscription. “Cardholder Data” is defined as a cardholder’s primary account number, and where a full unmasked card number is present, any of the cardholder name, expiration date, and/or service code. FormLogic LTD has developed strict security features to protect Cardholder Data, and as such it is required that this data only be used in anticipated ways and stored in appropriate places.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM COLLECTING OR ENTERING CARDHOLDER DATA INTO ANY FORM OR DATA ENTRY FIELDS IN THE Titan WEBSITE SERVICES, EXCEPT INTO THOSE FIELDS INTENDED SOLELY FOR THAT PURPOSE (i.e. where Titan website explicitly enables such data to be entered into such fields). Appropriate fields are clearly marked with labels such as ‘Card number’ or by having a credit card icon precede them. Similarly, excluding payment forms, you must never collect or enter any “Sensitive Authentication Data”, as defined by the PCI Standards (including CVC or CVV2) into any fields in the Titan website Services.
- You assume all responsibility for any Cardholder Data entered into the Titan website Services in violation of these terms.
- Method of payment and purchase confirmation for Subscriptions
- All amounts presented to the user on the purchase pages do not include VAT, since the service order is from a company located abroad. However, if the obligation to pay VAT is imposed, the subscriber will be charged VAT according to the law.
- You will be charged in advance on a recurring and periodic which are set either on a monthly or annual basis, depending on the type of subscription plan you select when purchasing a Subscription (hereinafter: “Billing Cycle”).
- At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless it has been canceled.
- When making the order for the services and / or products, the user will provide the details of the means of payment, the personal details of the owner of the means of payment, and contact details of the form of payment holder.
- The connection service to the center will be provided to the user at no charge.
- The payment for the monthly service will be made by credit card payment, as well as by other means of payment, in accordance to what is published on the website from time to time according to the sole discretion of the Company.
- You undertake to use the means of payment according to law, and in accordance with the instructions of the owner of the means of payment and / or the issuer of the means of payment.
- After the purchasing the subscription, your billing logs will be updated and you will be able to view your purchase credentials, at the account manager, at any time.
- The user undertakes to provide accurate details about himself and the means of payment.
- The user undertakes to bear all the payments imposed on him according to the price appearing on the website.
- The Company’s listings will constitute evidence that you have made a purchase.
- You undertake to maintain your password and username and make it clear that an activity that included a password will be binding on you.
- Fee Changes
- Titan, in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify the Subscription fees for the Subscriptions. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Billing Cycle.
- Titan will provide you with a reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate your Subscription before such change becomes effective.
- Your continued use of the Service after the Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
- Cancellation and refund
- A user that is defined as a “consumer” in the Consumer Protection Law, may cancel the transaction after ordering the service and up to 14 business days afterwards, the user and receive a relative refund depending on how many days you use the website. A cancellation fee of 5% of the subscription price or NIS 100, whichever is lower, will accompany the cancellation of the transaction, all according to Israeli Consumer Protection Law.
- Any other user may cancel the subscription as follows:
- A user, in a monthly program, may cancel the subscription at any time and the cancellation will take effect within the end of the ongoing Billing Cycle as long as the cancellation message was delivered at least 5 business days before the end of the month. If the cancellation message was sent less than the period mentioned above, the user will be charged for the next Billing Cycle and the subscription will end afterwards.
- A user in an annual program may cancel his subscription during the first 30 days after purchasing the subscription and will be charged proportionately for the period of use.
- The user can cancel the subscription by sending a message to the email address mentioned above. The website reserves the right to contact the applicant for additional details regarding the cancellation.
- After unsubscribing, the website will keep your information in the company’s databases for a period of 60 days. If, during this period, you wish to restore your subscription to the website, you will be charged for the period between the cancellation of the subscription and the day of the subscription according to the prices on the recovery request day.
- It is hereby clarified that cancellation of the subscription to the site means cancellation of all services provided by the website, including the forms management interface and any forms built by the engine provided by the website.
- Any dispute between the User and Titan website shall be only adjudicated in the competent court in the district of Tel Aviv, and only according to the Israeli law.
- Notices to Titan website and Service of Process of Legal Documents
- Delivering documents by registered mail or posting a notice on the entry door to the address registered on the User’s identification card or the address provided to the website shall constitute service of process according to the law, even if the recipient does not permanently reside in this address.
- Any mail or legal document that will be sent to the recipient’s address registered in his identification card or address provided to the website shall be deemed to be delivered within 7 business days from the date of delivery.
We are using Cookies for:
- Google Analytics web statistics
- Google re-targeting advertisements
- Google Adsense and Analytics
Learn more here:
- Facebook Pixel
Learn more here:
- Tawk.to chat service
Learn more here:
- Titan service
Cookies are used to manage sessions and manage the functionality of the application and forms.
The Cookie Notification Bar
There is now a cookie warning bar appearing at the bottom of the screen. When hitting the “Got It” button to get rid of it, a cookie is stored to keep the bar hidden on subsequent visits.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.